Open Evaporative Cooling Towers
Using SSCI’s specifically formulated open evaporation cooling systems can guarantee maximum protection to your system against corrosion, scale/sludge deposition and biological fouling. SSCI’s product range include:
- Combined scale and corrosion inhibitors.
- Dispersants/sludge conditioners.
- Combined corrosion inhibitors and dispersants.
Closed Cooling System
SSCI’s range of technically advanced closed circuit multifunctional water treatment chemicals have been developed specifically for operation in closed circuit hot water heating systems, cooling systems and chillers. These versatile products can be used across a range of commercial, industrial and process applications and offer a convenient, high performance alternative to the use of numerous products. Our product range include:
- Nitrite based closed circuit corrosion inhibitors proven to have superior performance developed to offer superior levels of protection in closed circuits.
- Molybdate and phosphonate based corrosion inhibitors, superior products that can prevent corrosion and deposits in closed and aerated cooling water systems
The products contain inhibitors for steel, copper and copper alloys.
- Nitrite/molybdate based corrosion inhibitors, superior quality low nitrite/molybdate.
SSCI produces superior quality biocides for both closed and open evaporative cooling systems to efficiently control the growth of microbiological species which leave a negative impact on the systems performance.
SSCI’s isothiazoline based products are excellent non-oxidizing biocides developed for use in cooling towers, closed circuits and other similar applications.
SSCI quaternary ammonium based biocides are developed for use in re-circulating cooling towers. The products can be used to control both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria as well as algae and fungi.